Many typical traffic situations are relatively simple to handle. In fact, many municipalities now allow attorneys on-line access to traffic matters, which can mean significant savings. Depending on your infraction (rate of speed, etc.), driving record, and the municipality involved; legal fees can vary.
1) Speeding charge [41 in a 30], good driving record, student, on-line participating municipality - $50.00
2) Speeding charge [41 in a 30], good driving record, municipality requiring attorney in-person appearance - $100
3) Driving while suspended charge, imperfect driving record, license eligible for reinstatement, on-line participating municipality - $250
4) Driving while suspended charge, imperfect driving record, license eligible for reinstatement, municipality requiring attorney in-person appearance - $400
5) Driving while intoxicated, first time offense, took breathalizer at officer's request and defendant is now beyond 15 day temporary driving permit expiration - $500.
Copyright © 2016 Lake Ozark DWI & Traffic Law Center - All Rights Reserved
DWI – DUI - BWI - Boating While Intoxicated - Driving while intoxicated, Driving under the influence, Speeding tickets, Traffic tickets - Lake of the Ozarks Missouri, Osage Beach, Camdenton, Miller County Morgan County, Eldon, Lebanon, Sunrise Beach, Laurie, Versailles – Missouri, MO
Lake of the Ozarks